Aquarium Circulating PumpFor Saltwater & Freshwater Tanks
AquaTop's CPS series of circulating pumps provide a new and innovative method to create vital water movement in either fresh or saltwater aquariums.
- Features an articulating ball joint that allows for a 360-degree range of motion allowing for water movement in those hard to reach areas.
- The suction cup is capable of adhering to any glass or acrylic surface.
- Has a high flow impeller system that uses a ceramic impeller shaft which is stronger than traditional plastic, and is capable of moving up to 3170 gallons of water/gph per hour promoting a healthy stagnant free water environment.
- Capable of moving up to 3170 gallons of water (gph) per hour on just 24 watts of power.
- Contains a ceramic impeller shaft which is stronger than traditional plastic ones.
- Promotes a healthy, stagnant free water environment for your aquatic creatures.
Voltage - 120v / 60Hz; Wattage - 24 Watts; Flow Rate- 3170 Gallons per hour;
Weight - 1.75 Pounds.
Item # AK01490
Product UPC : 819603014907