Filter Carbon for Fresh & Saltwater Aquariums
Size: 1/2 gallon container
1/2 cup for each 10 gallons
Activated Filter Carbon rids aquariums of toxic organic waste, colors, and foul odors.
- High grade activated carbon made especially for filtering aquarium water and/or ponds.
- Has 50 times the adsorptive power of any filter coal or charcoal.
- Removes organic waste that stress tropical fish and discolor water.
- Has been prewashed and placed in a heat-sealed container to keep it free of contamination.
- Use 1/2 cup of rinsed Activated Filter Carbon for each ten gallons of water.
- Can be used in all filter cartridges, with undergravel filters, corner filters or with Nylon Filter Media Bag.
- Replace Activated Filter Carbon every 30 days--or sooner if unusual odor or color is detected.
- Made in the USA.
Product UPC : 17163026761